Thinking about personal economic tools
Read about economic and financial tools. Make playing with these tools fun and profitable. Make this your hobby.
– Who did it? Stories from people who use financial tools
– What tools? Figure out what your options are (stocks, investments, property, loans)
– History. Understand how the balance of money has impacted society, and what to do if things go wrong.
– Where to start? Simple and manageable ways to make a difference.
– Read those books!
– Make those plans!
– Have some goals!
– Make it easy to keep track of your winnings and losses!
– Keep it simple!
– Learn to take reasonable risks!
– Learn to negotiate!
– Value your time and money!