Software as a Service (SAAS)
Okay. Thinking about creating a few web based services that people will consider paying for.
- AVERY Label printing service: allows you to choose from a few of the Avery layouts and will let you upload a list of names to print.
- Bookmark layout: a simple bookmark template that will help you print bookmarks
- Calendar printer: Allows you to make basic calendars
- To Do printer: Allows you to print nicely formatted to do lists
- Dot planner: Allows you to print nicely formatted dot planner layouts
- Get Things Done: GTD templates
- Weight Training: Weight training plan
- Envelope Address Printer: Create customized envelope letterhead
- Letterhead templates: Web based letterhead template
- QR code generator: for labels
- Booklet maker: The simplest multi page foldable booklet (similar to tri and bi folds)
It looks like I can create PDF files directly in someone’s browser. Client side. This does the trick.
Here are a few example of makers.